EzyOffice provides all-in-one office design and fit-out services startups & SME owners online. Save more time and resources by choosing and customizing your office space whenever and wherever you are, via our user-friendly EzyOffice platform. We will take care of your worries like space planning or building control regulations so you can focus on running your business!
If you need a really awesome office space that will encourage employees to give their very best, we are here for you! EzyOffice helps start-up owners save time and resources by providing customizable designs and managing the entire fit-out process. Do take note that we only offer these services for offices, and not for residential properties & factories. If you need more information, don’t hesitate to contact us via [email protected].
Definitely! Our user-friendly site allows you to choose from various designs and customise fixture colours according to your preference. If you do get stuck, our committed team is always ready to help. Just drop an email to [email protected].
We know that things can get a little confusing when there are open concept floor plans, and some areas might be merged together due to space restrictions. If you require a meeting space with an adjoining pantry, send an email to [email protected]. We’re happy to help on a case-by-case basis!
Simply browse through our designs and select the one that suits your preference, customise the colours or fixtures if needed, and get in touch with one of our professional consultants via [email protected]. We will take measurements of your office space and lock down the details, such as the quantity of material needed & site checking. A final quotation will then be sent to you for approval before we transform your office into an awesome workplace in 4 to 6 weeks!
If the particular colour is no longer available for your desired item, don’t fret; there are still other options to choose from! In the event that you really need that specific colour from our options, please drop an email to [email protected] and our professional design team will assist you with it.
To reduce any possible delays or budget overruns in our projects, we currently only allow customization of furniture colours. In time, however, we will enable more personalisation options to provide you with a more enriching experience!
Take a deep breath, relax, and contact us via [email protected]. On any urgent cases, you can call us at 03-7490 2227.
For each project we endeavor to complete it within 4 to 6 weeks. However due to unforeseen circumstances, delays may happen. However, do keep in mind that sometimes unforeseen circumstances may cause delays to the furnishing delivery process (maybe due to an ostrich causing a traffic jam along highways). If something unexpected does happen, rest assured that we will contact you ASAP!
We strive to use the best materials available. Our on-site team will go through the entire design process with you – including the material samples – when they drop by the office. A comprehensive breakdown of the specifications will also be included in our final quotation.
If you still have any misgivings, then our 18 months warranty should help dispel them!
All the designs displayed on our website are for illustration purposes only. EzyOffice cannot guarantee that the actual designs / materials / colours are 100% similar to the ones shown online due to discrepancies in size / dimensions / layout etc. However, be rest assured that we strive to help you create your desired office space based on how you envisioned it, as similar as possible.
All the designs displayed on our website are for illustration purposes only. Ezyoffice ensure that the design/materials/colours shown on the website will be at 98% similarity to the actual built. The remaining 2% will leave for our client’s compliment
EzyOffice partners with the best Malaysian retailers and suppliers to ensure that only high-quality furnishings are used. We put them through a vetting processing before allowing them on board.
EzyOffice designs packages are designed based on bare unit, However we may assist you to arrange for demolition, just contact our consultants at [email protected].